Monday, September 28, 2009

Please tell me which one is your favorite!!








What a beautiful day! We had such a busy day but by 5 o'clock we managed to get outside and play..We went to the Woodlawn park here in Columbia and also stopped for some pictures on the way.. We are working on getting pictures of Charlotte to enter in a casting call!! We are very excited and anxious to get just the right picture. Please let me know which one of these pictures is your favorite..Charlotte had a great time letting me shoot them while she ran around like every little crazy toddler should! Especially on a day like today.. Thanks for checking out my new pictures and letting me know what you think.. I hope everyone has a fantastic week and that you are able to savor the beginning of fall..that is what we will be doing!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I like the next to last pic b/c of her eyes and lips! She's soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tough call, but my vote is for #6. I kept changing my mind though so any of them would be great since they are all fantastic pictures of a doll baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages