Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reason #200 why living on a little over 3 acres ROCKS!!

Today I am very proud to say that other then our early Sunday morning show "Sunday Mornings" we managed to keep the TV off all day!!!! That is until about 7pm. But, for those of you that know my husband you know that my friends is a record!!!!!! We went to the park and had lunch today then headed back home for a blissful nap..Then it was exploration time! Right in our own backyard :-) I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy some sunshine this weekend...Off to the zoo in the morning to meet up with some very special friends!



I LOVE the look on her face in this one!!



This is Jazz or as Charlotte calls him "Bubba" :-) She loves him more then words!


Self portrait....Blake was managing our bonfire so we did this one ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages