Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun times in Michigan| Take one

We started our trip off with a pit stop at the Discovery museum in Cincinnati.. I was awesome! If you pass through and need a great kids activity I totally recommend this place! Plus, with your Nashville Zoo membership admission is free! We arrived late to our hotel and we were up early the next day to hit the Detroit Zoo. We had a wedding later that evening and needed to make sure that Charlotte would take a GREAT nap. And she did!! My Michigan family had yet to meet Charlotte so this was going to be her debut .. She danced with everyone in the room and spent the entire evening running around.. If only we all could have just a little bit of her energy.. It was great to see all my family. 2 years it too long to go without visiting.. Here are a few pics from our fun so far...
This picture is about 1/2 way. This was a great road trip!
Photobucket

Discovery Museum, watching a robot take apart a trolley car and reassemble :=)
Photobucket

Detroit Zoo| Butterfly Garden (which rocked)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlotte and my dad
Photobucket

We ended the zoo trip with a train ride.. Somebody was very tired
Photobucket

Charlotte dancing with my aunts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlotte meeting my grandmother..
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! I hope to meet her on a trip thru town! Of course I want to see you too! It's funny once we have kids people just want us for them :)
    Amy Lebakken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you'r re having such a great time - admit it you have an entertainer
    in the making - she is definately not shy, such a love.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages