Friday, October 1, 2010

Reed Henderson Eastman | 6 days old

I am so blessed to work with such AMAZING women who are expecting little bundles of joy. Yesterday I went to meet sweet baby Reed and visit with his mom Kathleen.. For all of you that have been wondering, Reed's hair is the prettiest shade of red ;-) We started the shoot out in his room but Reed was far more interested in feeding then modeling for my camera. However, I was able to get a few precious shots of his sweetness... Thanks so much Eastman family!! We will get together next week for "round" 2 :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages