Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow, snow, and more SNOW!

My life just can't get any better than this moment.



So, I managed to find my boots from forever ago and Miss Charlotte decided that they matched her outfit better! Go figure :-)




We have lived in Tennessee for over 10 years now. But I'd have to say that this is the most snow we've seen yet! It all started to fall on Friday around 8am. I was scheduled to work and actually carpool with my friend but due to our "low census" I was able to stay home. My friend was not so lucky...(She did make it home safely) By lunch time Friday our entire deck was covered and only the tip of our grass was still visible..By night fall everything was covered by a beautiful 5 inch layer of powdery snow. However, the powder snow was covered by freezing rain that fell all night Friday...So, after a wonderful nights sleep we got on our snow gear (aka jeans, fabric coats, hats and gloves!) We were not prepared in the clothing department for all this snow but we managed just fine! More pictures will soon follow. Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages