Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What have I been up to??

So, as many of you know I have a passion for photography. Over the last few weeks I have been able to capture many precious moments on camera. I have slowly been learning about photography and recently purchased a few new lenses as well as a new camera body. I have been so excited about shooting pictures that I have found myself quite busy with this hobby. I have loved every moment of this adventure and I look forward to learning more about this amazing love I have. Thanks for all who have visited my blog. I will continue to post pictures of all my wonderful friends who have allowed me to be apart of there lives and capture some very special moments. Here are a few pictures of a very wonderful friend Tiffany. She and her husband are awaiting the arrival of there little boy who is only a few weeks from his birthday! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages