Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meet Emma Claire

Emma Claire had quite a debut into this world. She was born at 24 5/7 weeks and weighing only 1lb 13oz..She has come quite a LONG way since her arrival on January 17. Emma has been home for a few weeks now and it was the perfect opportunity to have her photo shoot!! She was such a wonderful baby for her photo session and let me get exactly what I wanted to get! What a sweetie pie she is. Emily, thanks so much for a wonderful photo shoot and congrats on having your bundle of joy at home with you and Matt.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy's hands..........
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I can't wait to come see her!

    Lots of Love,
    Cousin McKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, It is so great to see that little girl out of the hospital and doing wonderful. Let us all know when you come to Oklahoma and we will come down to see you all. Love and prayers, Glenda Mittasch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the one of her and Matt's hands. These are beautiful pictures! What a blessed child she is. Naffner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond Cute!!! These pictures are so precious, Emily!
    I love the one of her sleeping on the blanket with her name and birth stats. I marvel how you can accomplish anything in your day aside from marveling at this little miracle! :o)
    ~Gerry Garrison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photo's they are awesome. Love Brandy

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages