Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a PeRfeCt evening to spend at Arrington Vineyard...

Saturday evening Charlotte and I headed out to meet up with friends at a beautiful place, Arrington Vineyard. Be sure to check out there website and make a date to visit this very beautiful place.. Just don't forget your picnic basket!! Thanks to our great friends really nice evening.

disclaimer...my ISO setting was WaY high and I didn't know it.. So my pictures are a bit grainy..It was a good learning experience..Check all settings before shooting pictures!!


This was my attempt at a self-portrait..the tripod was up on the hill with the rest of our stuff..I thought it was still cute enough to share... -)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah and Uncle George checking out the moon...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone loves a game of "corn hole"...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages