Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby William | 2 weeks old

Today was extra special! Charlotte and I headed to visit with our sweet friends, Hope and Steven, who just had their 2nd little boy. You may remember seeing baby William on his birthday! Big brother John Parker was very excited to show off his favorite little guy and he has become quite the big protector ;-) We were blessed with a gorgeous sunny day so Steven took Charlotte and John Parker outside so Hope and I could get busy with baby William's shoot!! This sweet family and I became friends after John Parker had an extended stay in our NICU after delivering several weeks early and then finding out he had a very serious heart defect. I'm happy to report 4 years later these beautiful parents have 2 happy healthy boys! God works in incredible ways and I'm so thankful he placed us in each others path! Here is your sneak peek sweet friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages