Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet baby Ava Noel | 3 weeks old

This is a late post!! So sorry, I have found that uploading to my facebook photography page is so much easier for me so that I can post pictures sooner. However, I realize that not everyone is on facebook so here is a blog sneak peek :-)

This is Miss Ava and what a sweetie she is! I'm blessed to work in the NICU with her super sweet mom Kara!!! We have had quite a baby boom at work and I have been so thankful to all of my wonderful co-workers who have asked me to capture sweet memories of there precious babies! Kara, I will be in touch soon with the rest of your pictures. Until then here is a sneak peek.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages