Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time to catch up on blogging!!

I have been slacking big time on blogging on my recent photo sessions! I started a facebook page for my photography and it is SO easy.. However I do realize that not everyone has account there so I've compiled several photos from the last 4 session in this one BIG blog post.. I hope you enjoy! They are all precious little babies! Thanks for visiting :-)

Do you remember these precious twins from there newborn session back in November? 3 months goes fast!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Meet Miss Violet! She was about 6 weeks old when I met her earlier in February. Precious!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This session was also back in early February! Miss Emma Claire turned 1. You may remember her newborn session last May :-) She was really about 4 months old at that time but she was born at 24 weeks gestation so she has come a LONG way!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Meet baby Lucas! Love at first site with this sweet little.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Baby Callen is 6 Months old? Where does time go.... It feels like just yesterday I was setting up for his newborn session and shortly after that we had his 3 month session..What a cutie he is :-) xoxo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages