Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome precious baby Everett....


Everett's "birth" day was truly a very calm and peaceful day. The day honestly couldn't have gone any more perfect. I had my very last OB appointment at 10 that day and technically had a C-section scheduled for the very next day (due date). However, I had so many changes that I was confident that baby was going to come on his/her own and a VBAC was going to happen. I'll save anyone who reads this all the details of the day but at 6:55pm September 29, 2011 we met our second sweet baby. We are amazing creatures designed by the most gifted Creator. God was there in the room as we meet our son for the first time and whispered to my mom that her daughter just had a son and that everything went beautifully and that this little angel was just perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages