Saturday, February 4, 2012

WOW it has been a long time since a post....

Hello!! Welcome "back" to my blog!!! I have neglected this for months and I'm so sorry for those of you that have check in to see how we are all doing. As you can see life is pretty great! I will upload more photos in the next week but here a just a few of my favorites...This one with Charlotte is from our recent trip home where we meet up with some good friends in Ft. Myers Beach for the weekend. The photos of Everett are from the same trip but we were visiting a botanical garden and his smile was to precious to resist! Check back soon! Oh, and be sure to check my website Tarrah Osborne Photography for updates too!

Love-Tarrah






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages