Friday, March 9, 2012

4 Months old..Where has the time gone..

Everett is 4 months old and I am now adjusting to returning to work..I love my job. But I sure miss my sweet babies when I'm away.. The BIG advantage is that I when I'm at work Blake is home with Charlotte and Everett (if Charlotte isn't in school). I couldn't ask for anything better.. We 50/50 parent our kiddos.. From laundry and cooking to bath time and story time we share it all.. Some days more then 50% for one of us especially when I'm gone from 5:45am until 8:25pm the same day..It makes for a very long day but again...We wouldn't have it any other way. Here are a few 4 months photos I took of Everett in January..It feels like yesterday.. Not 6 weeks ago.. Love-Tarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages