Saturday, March 3, 2012

Everett at 1 month old

Everett is spending a few more hours during the day awake and eating every 3-4 hrs. He is still sleeping in the cradle in our room and most likely will until he is sleeping through the night.. I find myself savoring the cuddle time and could honestly spend most of my days just rocking and loving on him.....but I'm working on a balance of cleaning, cooking and spending time with Charlotte. Speaking of Charlotte, she is loving helping us with her little brother.. From burpie cloths to dirty diapers she is "hands on deck" which is very helpful! The interacting between Everett and Charlotte is pretty remarkable. I don't wish these next several months away but I look forward to watching their relationship develop ..It is the sweetest thing!
~love, Tarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages