Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meet 8 day old baby Alexis

You may remember meeting Miss Alexis last week only a few hours old! This was such a perfect photo session!! HA!!! Actually it went really well considering Charlotte was there as my "assistant" and wanted to sit on my lap and play. Thanks so much to Alexis's mom for allowing me to come and take precious photos. I have loved every minute of taking pictures. Each time I get my camera out and take pictures I learn something new! It sometimes is something as simple as remember to charge your battery before a session but it truly has been such a fantastic journey that I'm so happy I took a chance on!! Thanks to everyone out there checking out my pictures!!!! Let me know what you think!! God bless

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages