Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We LOVE love LoVE the park!!!

Today I headed out for a very unique photo session. More details about that later... I decided that Blake and Charlotte would enjoy the location of this session so they both hit the road with me.. We headed back up to Bicenntenial Mall State Park. Here are a few pictures of Charlotte just being Charlotte.. She made a new friend, Miss Maysen who was there for the photo session...You can look for more pictures of her in my next blog update.. for now I will leave you with these..Thanks again for checking out my pictures!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

In this picture, the wind was very gusty and Charlotte was pretending to fly like a plane! It was so cute :-)
Photobucket

Charlotte and Maysen... They were so cute together!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages