Monday, April 5, 2010

Meet Jazz :-)

So, before Charlotte entered our life Jazz was my baby. As many of you know once you have a baby your dog becomes somewhat neglected. We got Jazz December 1997. He was only 9 weeks old and soooo cute and furry. He had the biggest paws at such an early age..Jazz has really been the PERFECT dog. I can remember he has sooooooooo much energy he would run laps around our pool table at our house in Florida..We use to go for late night bike rides through our neighborhood and let him get out some serious energy and just take off!! ( this was the safest time of day to do this not to mention I was only 19!) Jazz has been on many road trips and is such a trooper. I thought I would share some of his beauty with those of you who haven't meet him. Jazz will be 13 in September and is Charlotte's best friend. Thanks for checking out my "first baby".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love my good friend, and miss him terribly! These are great, and will be even better memories for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Listen to this playlist: tarrahosborne's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages